Log Accents and Options
It’s not just the log walls that make JBLTH homes so special; it’s also the details. That is why we offer such a wide choice of optional materials.
Mix and match such accents as hand-peeled natural posts, heavy-timber stairways, hand hewn timbers or hand peeled machine turned logs. Or use log siding to match your logs in an interior application to add continuity of design.
Log accents are being used in residential and commercial applications including conventional non-log buildings. Anywhere a warm, comfortable atmosphere is called for, log accents and trim can help convert a room, or an entire structure, from sterile conformity to rustic charm.
Popular options include:
- Round log railings;
- Draw-knife posts, and/or rafters & beams;
- Half-log stair stringers and treads;
- Full log custom stairways, straight or spiral;
- Hand-hewn posts and/or rafters & beams;
- Rustic natural hand peeled posts and accents;
- Peeled, machine turned log accents and trim pieces;
- Sculptured window and door trim and rosettes;
- Hand hewn log accents, mantels and trim pieces;